These days, you can outsource almost any job
—but some things you need to know how to do yourself. Study our master list with step-by-step tips from the experts, and test your DIY aptitude each step of the way.
About the only things I haven’t done in this list are “Clean a Bolt Action rifle” and “Extend your wireless connectivity” because I’ve never handled any kind of a gun before (i’m not in the US, therefore i’m not a gun-freak like most ‘Mericans) and I currently don’t have a wireless router in my house, so I have no need to extend any wireless connectivity but I’m sure if I had to, I could figure it out.
Maybe some additions to this list could be:
– How to change the spray nozzle on your oil-fired hot water tank.
– How to build a shed.
– How to put on roofing shingles.
– How to use a chainsaw.
– How to change a belt on your car.
– How to change your kitchen or bathroom taps.
– How to change a light fixture.